Driftmaster Rod Holder 200-H
The Driftmaster Rod Holder 200-H is designed to hold the rod tip horizontally for straight-down fishing. The rod’s V-shaped front allows for right or left hook sets, while the extended cradle is contoured to provide hand clearance for quick grabs. The rod holder features durable 1/2″ diameter plated steel 4″ stems, a 1-3/4″ width for larger rod handles, and is recommended for line weights over 25 lbs. Made in USA.
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE AGAINST BREAKAGE!
- Can be removed easily for storage.
- Recommended for line weights over 25 lbs.
- 4″ stem length.
- 1-3/4″ wide for larger rod handles.
- 1/2″ diameter plated steel stems are durable and strong.
- Holds the rod tip horizontally for straight-down fishing.
- V-shaped front offers right or left hook sets.
- Fully adjustable side-to-side.
- Extended cradle is contoured to provide hand clearance for quick grabs.
- Made in USA.
With Driftmaster, You Fight The Fish, Not The Rod Holder ™.
The harder a fish pulls, the tighter the rod is held. There is never any slack line. Just remove the rod from the holder by lifting the rod tip. The hook is set instantly and automatically.