Okuma Coldwater Line Counter Reel CW 303D
Okuma Convector level-winds and line counters revolutionized the fishing tackle industry. Furthermore, powerful gearing and drag system platforms are now attainable at Convector’s value-oriented price. The Convector has evolved into a staple in salmon fisheries from Alaska to the Great Lakes, and everywhere in between. The Okuma Coldwater Line Counter Reel CW 303D provides a no-nonsense design. Most noteworthy are the aluminum and stainless steel components at all critical stress points. Probably the most prominent feature is Okuma’s patented Mechanical Stabilization System, resulting in maintained parts alignment over the long term.
Cold Water Linecounters
|MODEL||GEAR RATIO||BEARINGS||WEIGHT (G)||LINE RETRIEVE(CM)||MAX DRAG FORCE(KG)||MONOFILAMENT LINE CAPACITY (DIAMETER IN MM.)||FRAME||SIDEPLATES||SPOOL|
|Right Handed Linecounter Reels|
|CW-153D||5.1:1||2BB+1RB||414||58.4||6||0.35/220, 0.40/170, 0.45/130||GR||GR||AL|
|CW-203D||5.1:1||2BB+1RB||425||58.4||6||0.35/270, 0.40/210, 0.45/150||GR||GR||AL|
|CW-303D||4.2:1||2BB+1RB||567||61.0||7||0.40/420, 0.45/320, 0.50/260||GR||GR||AL|
Line counter models are available in both right and left hand retrieve to serve all anglers.
|Quick-Set Anti-Reverse |
Engage the reel in one direction for rock-solid hook sets.
|Carbon Mechanical Stabilizing System|
Patented esign stabilizes the spool shaft at 3 key stress points to eliminate flex under pressure. The reel is more durable, strong and smoother than the competition.
|Magnetic Control System|
A fully-sealed, 100% waterproof cast control system that reduce backlash and improve casting distance.
|Strike Zone Line counter System|
Incorporate a mechanical counter that precisely measures line based on spool revolutions. The counters measure in feet.
Okuma’s Cold Water Reels feature:
– Lightweight corrosion resistant frame & sideplates.
– Multi-disc, Carbonite drag system.
– Aluminum handle arm with Ergo grip handle knobs.
– 2BB + 1RB Stainless steel ball bearings.
– Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing.
– Oversized machine cut brass XL drive and pinion gears.
– Self-lubricating gearing system, all models.
– Speed Lock pinion gear system, all models.
– Machined aluminum, two tone anodized spool.
– Dual anti-reverse system. (Mechanical and roller bearing).
– Mechanical line counter function measures in feet.
– CVT: Clear View Technology anti-fogging line counter
– Aluminum ratcheting drag star for precision drag settings.
– Wide Mouth levelwind: Clearance for copper lines.
– Automatic trip spool engaging mechanism.
– MSS: Mechanical Stabilizing System for increased durability.
– DLX represent left hand crank line counter models.