Driftmaster Flatliner Rod Holder 250-H
Set hooks instantly with the Driftmaster Flatliner Rod Holder 250-H. Designed for use in straight down fishing or baitcasting, the holder keeps rod tips at a 25° angle so they stay out of the water under rough conditions.
GUARANTEED FOR LIFE AGAINST BREAKAGE!
– Recommended for line weights over 25 lbs.
– 4″ stem.
– 1/2″ diameter plated steel stems are durable and strong.
– 1-3/4″ wide for large rod handles.
– Available with right or left threads.
– A 25° angle keep the rod out of the water under rough conditions.
– Extended cradle is contoured to provide hand clearance for quick grabs.
– Able to hold the rod tip horizontally for straight-down fishing.
– V-shaped front offers right or left hook sets.
– Fully adjustable side-to-side.
– Can be removed easily for storage.
– Made in USA.
With Driftmaster, You Fight The Fish, Not The Rod Holder ™
The harder a fish pulls, the tighter the rod is held. There is never any slack line. Just remove the rod from the holder by lifting the rod tip. The hook is set instantly and automatically.